Friday, July 29, 2011

What type of eggs do you prefer?

So you all probably know the movie Runaway Bride and if you dont I'm sorry you wont understand this reference.
Well the reporter asks do you even know what kind of eggs do you prefer... and a slew of questions follow but the whole reason behind this is to help her find out why she is "almost " marrying three different men.
So I can see a horrible, but true resembelance  with this character.
So Ive decided to basically do a pro and con list of myself.. and any input is welcome...
Soooo
Type of eggs- Over medium.. ABSOLUTELY no white can be runny or else I get grossed out but the yolk has to be intact
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
K.. I'm done with that .. Its bullpoop.. I know what I like and I know what I don't like .. And i'm pretty sure I've been like that since birth.. I can blame that attribute on my Aunt LaRee whom I've been named after and oddly taken after in alot of ways

No comments:

Post a Comment